Go raw, get radiant, start a revolution!
A raw-food diet is a healthful way to detox, clear up your skin, shed a few pounds, and feel radiant. But who has time to track down hard-to-find ingredients and whip up labor-intensive recipes every day? (Hint: not you!) So what?s the best way to start? Going Raw gives you everything you need to start enjoying the benefits of a raw-food lifestyle, all in this gorgeous guide.
Judita Wignall?s Going Raw combines the flavor of a gourmet cookbook with everyday recipes that are practical for the real-world home chef.
- Fully illustrated raw-food techniques, from slicing a coconut to sprouting your own seeds
- More than 100 delicious, fresh, gourmet food recipes?smoothies, salads, ?burgers,? and beyond
- On the bonus DVD you'll find a video tutorial for several raw-food techniques, including how to use a dehydrator, basic knife skills, slicing with a mandoline, and spiralizing vegetables
Inside you'll find:
- Green Smoothies
- Berries and Cream Crepes
- Dandelion Salad
- Thai Green Bean Salad
- Herbed Cashew Hemp Cheese
- Broccoli and Mushrooms with Wild Rice
- Spaghetti Bolognese
- Asian Noodle ?Stir Fry?
- Classic Veggie Pizza
- Coconut-Curry Samosas with Plum Chutney
- Orange-Chocolate Mousse Parfait
- Mexican Spiced Brownies
- Apple Cobbler with Maple Cream
- How to grow your own sprouts
- How to ferment kimchi and sauerkraut
- ...and even 100% raw Ice Cream, Coconut Yogurt, and more!